× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Moderator Request

More
6 years 2 months ago #114 by 0wlie
Moderator Request was created by 0wlie
Hello,

This forum is in need of an active moderator. Can I apply?

Thanks,
Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #122 by collink
Replied by collink on topic Moderator Request
I will keep you in mind. However, I did just go and clean up everything. You see, the trouble is that I installed this forum just to mess around back a year and a half ago when the only people who used SavvyCAN were my close associates. I could count the users on one hand. At the time nobody used the forum because everyone who used SavvyCAN knew me personally and had my email address. Well, such isn't the case now. There are a lot more users and apparently starting around 7 months ago there were a lot more spammers too. I've upgraded the forum software which might help, I've deleted the crud, and I've switched new users to get automatically moderated for their first post so spammers should be stopped dead in their tracks.

I will start to monitor this forum from now on and expand the categories a bit. Thank you for giving me the heads up that things had gone off into the weeds here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sck_nogas

More
6 years 2 months ago #124 by 0wlie
Replied by 0wlie on topic Moderator Request
Hey that's great! Thanks for tending to it.

I am new to using your tool and I'm impressed at all the features it has. Glad to see at least you're still here to take care of things.

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds